Monday 11 June 2012

A sporting summer...

Alright people.

Just a quick one to say a massive thank you from all 5 of us for the continued support.

The release of 'Don't You Think So?' couldn't really have gone any better for us at this stage, and we just need to let everyone know how appreciative we are of the reaction and the buzz that continues to be created.

The gigs are getting better and better. It's sometimes really easy to get lost in things that are happening around us, but it only seems like yesterday that I picked up a guitar for the first time and the thought of stepping up on stage seemed a million miles away.

We'll be doing everything on our power to take this as far as possible, and I know that you lot will do too. Keep sharing, keep liking, keep commenting and keep spreading the Kartica seed!

Back to 'DYTS?', we've had a few people ask for the lyrics and meaning behind them and whatnot. So, here they are (you can decide the meaning!):

Always had a way to hide away in the sunshine
And i won't go changing now
Always had a say and I've a reason for this time
I will save my words somehow

'til we're seated eye to eye
Will the whole world see me if I?
Is this the moment? Is this the night?

Has the been a better time?
A better time than now?
I don't think so

So we're getting near to days they're here with a warning
And i know what you've been told
So i disappear and we can see in the morning
I am gone before I'm sold

'til we're seated eye to eye
Will the whole world see me if I?
Is this the moment? Is this the night?

Has the been a better time?
A better time than now?
I don't think so

Now we're seated eye to eye
And i can't help feeling inside
This is the moment, this is the night

Never been a better time
A better time than now
This is chokehold
I don't know though
I don't think so
Don't you think so?

....................

One last thing...

COME ON ENGLAND!!

'till next time,

JT.

No comments:

Post a Comment